Lightning Strike Gaming
If you wish to join Lightning Strike, you must have a mic on your PS3 and have to be at least 14 years old.
All new members, please make and introduction post to announce to the clan that you have joined. To find out what to do next, please visit the announcements and read the New users threads.
If you already have made an account, please log in.
Lightning Strike Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Strike Gaming

A gaming Community of fair, mature gamers. Some competetive, some casual, but all are gamers of Lightning Strike!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For all new members of LSG-- All new users please read this- https://lightningstrike.darkbb.com/announcements-f7/all-new-users-read-t39.htm
Everyone must go over this- https://lightningstrike.darkbb.com/announcements-f7/new-users-guide-must-read-t25.htm - It includes things that will be more then useful to learn about the website.
Tumblr Page is NOW UP
All of You Preordering from Amazon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:47 pm by Shadowfire34
I've been working hard on our contact and information sites, such as Twitter, Facebook, and …

Comments: 0
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Whats your favorite PS3 Exclusive?
Killzone 2
All of You Preordering from Amazon I_vote_lcap0%All of You Preordering from Amazon I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Resistance 1&2
All of You Preordering from Amazon I_vote_lcap0%All of You Preordering from Amazon I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
LittleBigPlanet
 0% [ 0 ]
Heavy Rain
 0% [ 0 ]
InFamous
All of You Preordering from Amazon I_vote_lcap33%All of You Preordering from Amazon I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Uncharted 2
All of You Preordering from Amazon I_vote_lcap67%All of You Preordering from Amazon I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
 0% [ 0 ]
Metal Gear Solid 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3
Latest topics
»  Release of Call of Duty: Black Ops
All of You Preordering from Amazon I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:43 pm by Mr_Future

» United States Marine Corps' Birthday
All of You Preordering from Amazon I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:58 pm by Shadowfire34

» Opening of All of our Contact and Information Sites
All of You Preordering from Amazon I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:42 am by Shadowfire34

» Tumblr Page is NOW UP
All of You Preordering from Amazon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:47 pm by Shadowfire34

» FACEBOOK PAGE IS UP!!!!!!
All of You Preordering from Amazon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:35 pm by Shadowfire34

» YLO FUCKING D
All of You Preordering from Amazon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:27 am by Shadowfire34

» All of You Preordering from Amazon
All of You Preordering from Amazon I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:41 pm by NightmareStorm

» Welcome to LSG
All of You Preordering from Amazon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:54 pm by Shadowfire34

» Future's Singleplayer Summary
All of You Preordering from Amazon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:36 pm by Mr_Future

Top posters
NightmareStorm (55)
All of You Preordering from Amazon I_vote_lcapAll of You Preordering from Amazon I_voting_barAll of You Preordering from Amazon I_vote_rcap 
Shadowfire34 (54)
All of You Preordering from Amazon I_vote_lcapAll of You Preordering from Amazon I_voting_barAll of You Preordering from Amazon I_vote_rcap 
Mr_Future (50)
lucasicool (10)
J-DuBZ84 (9)
dakiddcd1 (5)
Caliber127 (5)
adawg82 (2)
nickb_93 (1)
Eliteassassin479 (1)
Navigation
 Forum
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is domynblan

Our users have posted a total of 194 messages in 98 subjects
Donate

All of You Preordering from Amazon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_Future
Admin
Admin
Mr_Future

All of You Preordering from Amazon Empty
PostSubject: All of You Preordering from Amazon   All of You Preordering from Amazon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:25 pm

If you are preordering call of duty black ops from amazon.com you may want to read this. It turns out you can get the game on the release date for .95 cents shipping! which is cheaper than the 2 day shipping or 1 day shipping. I thought I'd give everyone a heads up, especially nightmare who i know is paying 10$ for shipping. Preordered Hardened Edition can't WAIT!
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire34
EU Leader
Shadowfire34

PostSubject: Re: All of You Preordering from Amazon   All of You Preordering from Amazon I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:45 am

Hey Fact; do you know from call of duty Modern warfare 2 all of the CoDs now, are RELEASING ON THE BIRTHDAY OF THE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS. Which is November 10th. The Corps turns 366 years old this November. Semper Fidelis. Sfire34 out.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.comshadowfire34
NightmareStorm
Admin
Admin
NightmareStorm

PostSubject: Re: All of You Preordering from Amazon   All of You Preordering from Amazon I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:41 pm

not exactly true, they are all releasing around that day, not on that day exactly, but your close.
Back to top Go down
https://lightningstrike.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All of You Preordering from Amazon   All of You Preordering from Amazon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All of You Preordering from Amazon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightning Strike Gaming :: Call of Duty Discussion :: Upcoming Info-
Jump to: