Lightning Strike Gaming
If you wish to join Lightning Strike, you must have a mic on your PS3 and have to be at least 14 years old.
All new members, please make and introduction post to announce to the clan that you have joined. To find out what to do next, please visit the announcements and read the New users threads.
If you already have made an account, please log in.
Lightning Strike Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Strike Gaming

A gaming Community of fair, mature gamers. Some competetive, some casual, but all are gamers of Lightning Strike!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For all new members of LSG-- All new users please read this- https://lightningstrike.darkbb.com/announcements-f7/all-new-users-read-t39.htm
Everyone must go over this- https://lightningstrike.darkbb.com/announcements-f7/new-users-guide-must-read-t25.htm - It includes things that will be more then useful to learn about the website.
Tumblr Page is NOW UP
Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:47 pm by Shadowfire34
I've been working hard on our contact and information sites, such as Twitter, Facebook, and …

Comments: 0
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Whats your favorite PS3 Exclusive?
Killzone 2
Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_vote_lcap0%Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Resistance 1&2
Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_vote_lcap0%Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
LittleBigPlanet
 0% [ 0 ]
Heavy Rain
 0% [ 0 ]
InFamous
Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_vote_lcap33%Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Uncharted 2
Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_vote_lcap67%Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
 0% [ 0 ]
Metal Gear Solid 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3
Latest topics
»  Release of Call of Duty: Black Ops
Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:43 pm by Mr_Future

» United States Marine Corps' Birthday
Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:58 pm by Shadowfire34

» Opening of All of our Contact and Information Sites
Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:42 am by Shadowfire34

» Tumblr Page is NOW UP
Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:47 pm by Shadowfire34

» FACEBOOK PAGE IS UP!!!!!!
Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:35 pm by Shadowfire34

» YLO FUCKING D
Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:27 am by Shadowfire34

» All of You Preordering from Amazon
Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:41 pm by NightmareStorm

» Welcome to LSG
Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:54 pm by Shadowfire34

» Future's Singleplayer Summary
Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:36 pm by Mr_Future

Top posters
NightmareStorm (55)
Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_vote_lcapFuture games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_voting_barFuture games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_vote_rcap 
Shadowfire34 (54)
Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_vote_lcapFuture games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_voting_barFuture games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_vote_rcap 
Mr_Future (50)
lucasicool (10)
J-DuBZ84 (9)
dakiddcd1 (5)
Caliber127 (5)
adawg82 (2)
nickb_93 (1)
Eliteassassin479 (1)
Navigation
 Forum
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is domynblan

Our users have posted a total of 194 messages in 98 subjects
Donate

Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NightmareStorm
Admin
Admin
NightmareStorm

Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike! Empty
PostSubject: Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike!   Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:50 pm

We will be branching out to a lot of games, to great a larger community and expand the clan that is Lightning Strike!

I have decided to create divisions for Killzone 3 and Crysis 2.
Once the games near their release days, we will look into active, mature, trustworthy members to run the divisions for those games.

Killzone 3 will be amazing, their will be mechs, jetpacks and other vehicles in multiplayer for everyone to enjoy! Also control improvements and new weapons and all kinds of new things will make this a game you will not want to miss!
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/08/17/killzone-3-multiplayer-trailer-power-armors-up/

Crysis 2 will be a game that will blow your mind. You have a suit that gives you extraordinary powers, making the multiplayer action very intense and as addicting as Call of Duty games!
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/08/19/crysis-2-takes-to-the-rooftops-in-new-multiplayer-video/

Please think about picking these games up and support the divisions!

As more games are announced and appeal to the leaders of the clan, we will add them to this thread for others to see. If you have an idea for a game, please post a thread in here- https://lightningstrike.darkbb.com/games-discussion-f11/
make sure to give details about the game and reasons to why we should support it.

Last edited by NightmareStorm on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lightningstrike.darkbb.com
Shadowfire34
EU Leader
Shadowfire34

PostSubject: Re: Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike!   Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:06 am

I must admit it looks fun (Crysis 2) but I have no way of getting the American disc in France unless I have a family member buy it in America and have it shipped over to me. EUROPEAN DISCS DO NOT work on AMERICAN SYSTEMS
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.comshadowfire34
NightmareStorm
Admin
Admin
NightmareStorm

PostSubject: Re: Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike!   Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:44 am

change your PS3 system settings to whatever European country u are in then, might work.
Back to top Go down
https://lightningstrike.darkbb.com
lucasicool
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike!   Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:48 pm

im getting crysis 2... maybe killzone... i didnt much like the 2nd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike!   Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future games to be supported by Lightning Strike!
Page 1 of 1