Lightning Strike Gaming
If you wish to join Lightning Strike, you must have a mic on your PS3 and have to be at least 14 years old.
All new members, please make and introduction post to announce to the clan that you have joined. To find out what to do next, please visit the announcements and read the New users threads.
If you already have made an account, please log in.
Lightning Strike Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Strike Gaming

A gaming Community of fair, mature gamers. Some competetive, some casual, but all are gamers of Lightning Strike!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For all new members of LSG-- All new users please read this- https://lightningstrike.darkbb.com/announcements-f7/all-new-users-read-t39.htm
Everyone must go over this- https://lightningstrike.darkbb.com/announcements-f7/new-users-guide-must-read-t25.htm - It includes things that will be more then useful to learn about the website.
Tumblr Page is NOW UP
Welcome to LSG I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:47 pm by Shadowfire34
I've been working hard on our contact and information sites, such as Twitter, Facebook, and …

Comments: 0
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Whats your favorite PS3 Exclusive?
Killzone 2
Welcome to LSG I_vote_lcap0%Welcome to LSG I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Resistance 1&2
 0% [ 0 ]
LittleBigPlanet
 0% [ 0 ]
Heavy Rain
 0% [ 0 ]
InFamous
Welcome to LSG I_vote_lcap33%Welcome to LSG I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Uncharted 2
Welcome to LSG I_vote_lcap67%Welcome to LSG I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
 0% [ 0 ]
Metal Gear Solid 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3
Latest topics
»  Release of Call of Duty: Black Ops
Welcome to LSG I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:43 pm by Mr_Future

» United States Marine Corps' Birthday
Welcome to LSG I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:58 pm by Shadowfire34

» Opening of All of our Contact and Information Sites
Welcome to LSG I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:42 am by Shadowfire34

» Tumblr Page is NOW UP
Welcome to LSG I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:47 pm by Shadowfire34

» FACEBOOK PAGE IS UP!!!!!!
Welcome to LSG I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:35 pm by Shadowfire34

» YLO FUCKING D
Welcome to LSG I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:27 am by Shadowfire34

» All of You Preordering from Amazon
Welcome to LSG I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:41 pm by NightmareStorm

» Welcome to LSG
Welcome to LSG I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:54 pm by Shadowfire34

» Future's Singleplayer Summary
Welcome to LSG I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:36 pm by Mr_Future

Top posters
NightmareStorm (55)
Welcome to LSG I_vote_lcapWelcome to LSG I_voting_barWelcome to LSG I_vote_rcap 
Shadowfire34 (54)
Mr_Future (50)
lucasicool (10)
J-DuBZ84 (9)
dakiddcd1 (5)
Caliber127 (5)
adawg82 (2)
nickb_93 (1)
Eliteassassin479 (1)
Navigation
 Forum
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is domynblan

Our users have posted a total of 194 messages in 98 subjects
Donate

Welcome to LSG

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_Future
Admin
Admin
Mr_Future

Welcome to LSG Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to LSG   Welcome to LSG I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:48 am

Everything you need to know will be posted right here. For all NA affairs within the clan contact myself or NightmareStorm, with any EU affairs contact Shadowfire34. Click here for EU Welcome thread EU User Welcome Our goal is to bring all types of gamers together to have a fun and an overall great experience. We support those gamers who would like to participate in GB matches, as well as those who just want to play for fun and have a great time. As you can see the Call of Duty Series is our main game as of right now but we are branching out to alot of games. Killzone 3, Crysis 2, and Medal of Honor are just a few examples.

You may have noticed the different colors people have, well heres what they mean:

Red:Administrators- have the power to basically do anything (such as run events, edit site, promote/demote people etc...) Admins lead the clan as a whole, they are the site creators and managers. This is the highest rank. All people with their name highlighted red is in this group. May also lead a game division. Have access to officers section.
Administrators: Mr_Future, NightmareStorm

Dark Blue: EU Leader- has the power to run events . He is in charge of recruitment for the EU division as well as managing the members and keeping them in line. He will have a say in promotions/demotions. His main job is to get EU members to participate in clan activities such as skirmishes and/or gamebattles matches at times that are convenient for them. May also lead a game division. Have access to officers section.

Note: Once we get more EU members we will appoint EU moderators for the forums (they will become part of the moderator section)

EU Leader: Shadowfire34

Cyan: Division Leaders- has the power to manage and run events for their designated division. May only lead ONE division within LSG. Another responsibility is to help the moderators with moderation of that division's forum section. Ex: lucasicool moderates Battlefield: Bad Company 2 section within the forums. Have access to officers section

Division Leaders: lucasicool- Battlefield Bad Company 2; Mr_Future, NightmareStorm- Modern Warfare 2/Black Ops

Yellow: Moderators- Has the power to edit, delete, or move topics within their section of moderation. Have access to officers section. Does not have the right to promote/demote, but does have a say in the matter.

Moderators: dakiddcd1

Gray: Members- is able to chat in the chatbox, post in forums, give suggestions, and participate in clan events such as skirmishes or gamebattles matches.

If anyone has any questions just pm me or post below. If there are any complaints please tell the administrators about the situation and it will be adressed.

Also before doing anything make sure to look over the new users guide:
https://lightningstrike.darkbb.com/announcements-f7/new-users-guide-must-read-t25.htm?sid=b8377048407b4114ca498185a5c0395a

Recruitment Posts-Try to keep these near the top of the ps forums the longer we're at the top the more people will find us.

Call of Duty Recruitment Post:
http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-Series/Lightning-Strike-Gaming-is-recruiting-new-soldiers/td-p/46261718

See Ya Around

Last edited by Mr_Future on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire34
EU Leader
Shadowfire34

Welcome to LSG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to LSG   Welcome to LSG I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:54 pm

Click for EU User Welcome
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.comshadowfire34

Welcome to LSG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightning Strike Gaming :: Lightning Strike Gaming Updates :: Announcements-
Jump to: